- Fully Managed L2 Switch
- All Gigabit Ethernet Ports in a fixed 1U configuration
- 24 1G Access ports with PoE and Non-PoE Options
- 4 1G Uplink Ports that allow termination on either fiber or copper based on SFP module.
- Multiple Power Supply options (Single, Redundant) to choose from
- Up to 56 Gbps Switching capacity and up to 28 Gbps of Full-Duplex Throughput
- PoE Variants Suitable in an enterprise/telco/campus environment to connect end PoE clients like Wi-Fi AP, CCTV, P2P, P2MP, IoT, etc.
- Non-PoE Variants Suitable to connect Small Cells / BTS, P2P/P2MP, etc. in telco environment and Desktops/Servers, IP-Phone, etc. in an Enterprise/ Campus/ Telco environment
HSP 24-Port L2 Managed Switch Variants
HFCL 24-Port Non-PoE L2 Managed Switch with 4x1G SFP Uplinks and Single AC Power Supply
HFCL 24-Port PoE+ L2 Managed Switch with 4x1G SFP Uplinks and Single AC Power Supply
HFCL 24-Port PoE+ L2 Managed Switch with 4x1G SFP Uplinks and Dual AC Power Supplies
HFCL 24-Port Non-PoE L2 Managed Switch with 4x1G SFP Uplinks and Dual AC Power Supplies
HFCL 24-Port Non-PoE L2 Managed Switch with 4x1G SFP Uplinks and Dual DC Power Supplies
HFCL 24-Port PoE+ L2 Managed Switch with 4x1G SFP Uplinks and Dual DC Power Supplies
- 24x10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Access Ports
- 4x1G SFP Uplink Ports with the flexibility to terminate the connection on copper or fiber-based SFP module.
- One Serial Console Port
- One RJ45 Management Port
- Link / Speed LED Status on All ports
- Comply with Energy Efficient Ethernet Standards (802.3az).
Switching / Forwarding Capacity
- Switching Capacity: 56 Gbps
- Forwarding Capacity: 41.67 MPPS
Power Supply Options
- Single AC Supply
- Redundant Supply options: AC / DC (100V to 240V AC / -44V to 57V DC).
Rich L2 Features
- Support up to 4K VLANs and 16K MAC Table
- L2 Loop Avoidance – RSTP, MSTP, ERPS
- Multicast - IGMP v1/v2/v3, IGMP filtering, IGMP proxy
- LACP based LAG and Static LAG with Traffic load share and active-standby policies
- Static Routing
- 802.1q and QinQ (Port-based and Selective), MVRP
- QoS – Up to eight priority queues, Rate Limiting/Policing, CIR/EIR, Shaping (SPQ / WRR/ WFQ), Multi-Field Classification, and Remarking
- L2/L3/L4 ACL
- 802.1X Port Security, Downloadable ACLs, Radius CoA
- TACACS+ / RADIUS AAA
- DHCP snooping, ARP Inspection, IPv6 ND Inspection
- MAC-IP Anti-spoofing
- Inherent DoS Attack Prevention
- MACSec (Optional MACsec Variant)
Industry Standard Management with Automation
- CLI and GUI options
- Dual-Stack (IPv4 and IPv6) Management
- Telnet, SSHv2 and SNMP v1/v2/v3 support
- NTP for time synchronization, FTP/TFTP/SCP/SFTP for file transfer
- DHCP Client & Relay
- Built-in Event Policy / Scheduler Framework for Automation
- Zero Touch Provisioning
Other Design Parameters
- Operating Temperature - 0°C to 50°C (Fanless Variants), 0°C to 55°C (Variants with Fans).
- Fans for Cooling (In Modular Power/Fans Variants).
- 1U fixed configuration
- Campus Networking
- Smart City
- Radio Aggregation (Telecom network)