Digital Connectivity for Successful Mining Operations
Underground wireless connectivity is highly critical to control the heavy equipment and generate data at mines. Due to power and backhaul challenges, Internet connectivity is compromised. IO has brought a range of Wi-Fi solutions that can face turbulence under any condition and offer real-time data access for underground mines. At IO, we ensure to bring reliable, flexible, and scalable Wi-Fi solutions that leverage opportunity while encouraging smooth operations of underground mining.
Automating Mining Operations
IO by HFCL brings you a full suite of wireless solutions for the mines to augment and solve the challenges of mission-critical operations. Our solutions are easy to deploy with zero maintenance hassles in a cost-effective way to streamline the mining areas.
- High capacity Wi-Fi solutions for Internet connectivity in remote field operations
- With indoor and outdoor variants, we provide secure, reliable, high-speed wireless connectivity in a remote field environment at mining
- Strong enough to provide long-range wireless connectivity to support narrowband sensors and controls
- Designed and developed to efficiently traverse information on mining temperature, valve settings, and other required elements from remote areas
- The Cloud Management System ensures to offer a real-time network performance while adjusting and managing the performance issues from any corner of the world
The IO Advantage
The underground miners have no choice but to function from the extreme location that calls for access to data in real-time to ensure safety and run operations efficiently. IO by HFCL have made a breakthrough in mining connectivity by empowering voice communications, productivity monitoring, remote control, system monitoring, and safety. We at IO ensure to bring a wide range of field-tested Wi-Fi solutions that can support any operations underground with consistent and reliable connectivity.
- Easy to be deploy Access Solutions with seamless management of the entire network with minimal resources
- IP67 rated designed to face extreme climate/weather conditions
- Offers robust, low latency, scalable, flexible, and ultra-secure wireless networks
- Access Points engineered to handle thousands of concurrently connected devices with varying bandwidth requirements
- Flexible network solution to adapt to network requirements that can swiftly oscillate between mild to extreme
Class-Leading Tech for Hassle-Free Operations
For inter-operability functionality and uninterrupted operations
TWT (Target Wake Time)
Saves battery life of smartphones, IoT, and other devices.
Reduced overhead, latency and enhanced throughput in high-density environments.
High gain Omni-directional antennas to remove dead spots and extend coverage.
Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz ISM frequency bands for operation-specific intelligent RF network segregation.
Unmatched data encryption to deliver unparalleled security and privacy.
Single view dashboard for managing the entire network spread across multiple locations.